Saturday, January 16, 2010

Hello...

So here I am again starting another blog, this one is about food.

You may wonder why a blog about food, while I spent a good portion of my day, yesterday, going through my cookbooks, and I have lots of them that I only use one or maybe two recipes and they are taking up way too much room.  I am working on condensing them into one book so I'm not hunting through a dozen cookbooks to find that one good recipe.  (If you're looking some "new" cookbooks there will be a few on a large garage sale this spring...I am decludding.)

I need to look for ways to keep my budget in check, and I am hoping that by making more meals from scratch and can save a few more pennies.  Maybe it will even get me to do more with coupons, but that's another post some time.

So for now, I pledge to do some more cooking, spending time making delicious, healthy meals for my family.  I hope by having a blog that will need to be updates that it will drive me to cook.  Please hold me to it.  Spend me comments if there's no a new post in a while.

I hope that all of my readers will benefit as well from the recipes that I post on this blog.  I promise I would post a recipe unless my family likes it.

No comments:

Post a Comment