Thursday, October 13, 2011

Bubble up Pizza Casserole

So I've been spending way too much time on pinterest lately...especially looking a food.  Never a good thing...it makes me hungry all the time.  But I came across a recipe for  Bubble Up Enchiladas and while I was looking at the comments on the blog post, someone mentioned that did a similar recipe but made it with pizza sauce and mozzarella cheese and that sounded better to me...my family likes LOVES pizza.  Then later that day, I was on another food blog for freezer meals and the same recipe was there. So I knew I just had to try it.




Bubble Up Pizza Casserole

Ingredients
2 cans Pillsbury biscuits
2 14oz jars pizza sauce
1lb ground hamburg, browned and drained 

3 cups Mozzarella cheese (reserve 1 cup)

Directions
1.Cut Biscuits into quarters. 

2. Add jars of Pizza Sauce, Hamburg,  & 2 cups cheese; mix well.
3. Place in greased 9x13 dish. Top with remaining 1 cup Cheese. 

4. Bake at 350 degrees uncovered for 40-45minutes.




The family score on this recipe is a 5 out of 5 stars....the boys gobbled it up and Mike couldn't stop sneaking his fork back into the 9x13.  I'm hoping they will like the enchilada style as well.  Happy Thursday y'all!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Mmmmm...this looks yummy! And I love anything with very few ingredients...and pizza. :)

    ReplyDelete