Friday, October 21, 2011

Pumpkin Chocolate Brownies

Fall is one of my favorite times of the year.  I love the changing of the colors.  I love being able to bundle  up in my comfy clothes.  I love comfort food, including all things pumpkin.  Here's a new recipe for me, it's something very similar to the Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Bread that I have made in the past.  I would highly recommend you making this if you are like me and love pumpkin.  ENJOY!!!



Pumpkin Chocolate Brownies
Ingredients
2 c all-purpose flour
1 & 1/2 tsp cinnamon
3/4 tsp ginger
1/2 tsp nutmeg
1/8 tsp allspice
1/8 tsp cloves
1 tsp baking soda
3/4 tsp coarse salt
1 c unsalted butter, room temp
1 & 1/4 c sugar
1 egg
2 tsp vanilla
1 c pumpkin puree
12 oz chocolate chips

Directions
1.  Preheat oven to 350. grease a 9x13 pan
2.  In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, spices, baking soda and salt.
3.  In a separate bowl, cream together the butter and sugar on medium-high until smooth. Beat in the egg & vanilla. Beat in the pumpkin puree.
4.  Add the dry ingredients and mix on low just until combined. Stir in the chocolate chips.
5.  Bake for about 35-40 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.  Cool completely in the pan.




No comments:

Post a Comment