Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Potato Soup

I'm not sure why, but the past couple weeks, I had made a couple different soups; Taco Soup, Chicken Rice & Potato.  That's say a lot because I haven't ever made soup (with the exception of White Chicken Chili) in the 10 years Mike and I have been married.  



Potato Soup
what you need
  • 1 chopped onion
  • 3 cans chicken broth
  • 1 can cream of chicken soup
  • 30 oz shredded hash browns (frozen)
  • 1/4 tsp. ground black pepper
  • 1 brick cream cheese
make it
Mix first five ingredients in crock pot and cook for five hours on high. Add block of cream cheese cook for another half hour. Garnish with green onions and bacon bits (optional).

It even got my boys approval and that makes me happy...even if their bowl had more crackers that soup.
It was delish

No comments:

Post a Comment